Are your glasses in need of attention?
Don’t wait any longer to repair them.
Deborah, being a qualified and registered dispensing opticians , is able to provide full glazing,adjustment and repair expertise.
We can assist with:
- Fitting new lenses to new or existing frames-we stock single vision multicoated lenses
- Re-edging existing lenses to new frames
- Nose pad replacements for discoloured or broken nose pads
- Temple tip replacements
- Screw replacements
- Repairing cracked or damaged frames
- Hinge replacements
- Nylon thread repair (for semi rimless frames)
- Plug replacements on Silhouette rimless
- Frame adjustments to optimize your comfort and your vision
- Ultrasonic frame cleaning
- Workshop services for other optometry practices
And it’s not just glasses, we can help repair your favourite pair of sunglasses too! Plus advice on the best type of sunglass lens for your requirements
Simply bring your glasses to us.
We can often do simple jobs while you wait, and for more complex jobs we may require your glasses for a few hours.
And yes, sometimes miracles can happen!
ps – if you have you been caught short without your glasses we can help too as we offer same-day glazing for single vision lenses, just contact us.